Hello camping friends and families! We are bringing you today’s blog post to give you a little chuckle – and we’re dedicating it to all of our awesome, diehard, amazing, thinks-about-camping-all-year-long, can’t-wait-for-camping-season friends.
Check out our “10 Signs That You’re a Camper’s Camper:”
- Your favorite season is camping season!
- Your RV is always “ready” for camping season.
- You consider your camping neighbors part of your extended family!
- You know every employee at our park by name – and you know details about their life, family, etc.
- You know the layout of our resort with your eyes closed.
- You check our website/activities page religiously.
- You have signs, doormats, t-shirts, and/or coffee mugs with the quote, “Home is Where you Park it.”
- Camping is a family tradition…your kids love it as much as you do!
- You’re very active on our Facebook page – liking, commenting, and sharing posts and pictures almost every day.
- Spending your summer at our resort with family and friends, making memories that will last a lifetime, is the best part of your whole year!
How many of these boxes can you check?? Hope to see you around our resort soon! #CampingSeason