Golf Cart Rentals
Renting a golf cart for your stay can add to the enjoyment of your vacation. To avoid the disappointment of arriving to learn that there are no carts available, we strongly suggest that you reserve your cart when you make your camping reservation.
Golf Cart Rules
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Driver’s License and a major credit card.
- Under NO circumstances is anyone under the age of 21 is permitted to operate a the Golf Cart on the premises.
- Golf Carts may be reserved in advance for a minimum of 2-nights. Payment in Full is required at the time of booking for all reservations.
- Golf Cart rental times follow check-in/check-out times for rental units and campsites, respectively. Early arrival/late departure does not apply to golf cart rental.
- Campsite Cancellation Policy applies to Golf Cart Rentals.
- Golf Cart Rentals are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Personal Golf Carts
Campers are permitted to bring their own Golf Carts into the park.
- Golf Cart Owner/Operator must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Driver’s License.
- Golf Cart Owner must execute a Golf Cart Rental Agreement and Checklist.
- Golf Cart Owner must provide proof of insurance.
- Golf Cart Owner must purchase a Golf Cart Permit ($25.00/$35.00 during holidays and special events).
- Permit must be visible on cart at all times.
- Under NO circumstances is anyone under the age of 21 permitted to operate a the Golf Cart on the premises.
- Owners/Operators and Guests must abide by all Rules and Regulations at all times.
- Approved carts include EZ-Go, Club Car and similar models – contact the resort with questions.