We hope you enjoyed Part 1 of our “Pin-worthy Camping Tips” Series! Let us know if you tried any of the delicious camping recipes. Today, we’re coming in with even more tips to get you geared up and ready for your next camping vacation with us. Camping games are a great way to get to know each other better, get in a good laugh, and create fun memories together. You can pin your favorite tips to your own Pinterest Boards so they’re always just a click away!
Here are our Pin-Worthy Camping Tips – Part 2: Camping Games!
- This one will be fun for everyone! Explore and enjoy the great outdoors with this nature scavenger hunt. Keep your eyes open, and work in pairs, to find all of the items on this list! The pair that checks off every box first – WINS! You’ll be amazed at everything you can find outside.
- These camping games don’t require any light or preparation. You can do them anywhere – plop down in your cabin’s living area or set up some chairs outside your tent or RV – and bring the kids.
- Nature tic-tac-toe, camping bingo, and capture the flag…just to name a few! There are over 100 camping ideas in this pin-worthy post (we’re not kidding!) so there are plenty of games to choose from. The possibilities of inexpensive fun are endless! These are kid-approved but appropriate for the entire family.
- Summer weather gets toasty! While there is always the pool, there are other ways to beat the heat. Check out these 15 outdoor water games that the kids will really enjoy – most of these games include water balloons!
- Who doesn’t like a little friendly competition? These insanely fun outdoor games will keep you and your kids busy all summer long. Let the games begin!
Remember to save these Pin-worthy camping games and share them with your family & friends. Then, leave us a comment and let us know which games you’ll be playing on your next camping adventure at our resort!