We are in the home stretch of our “Pin-worthy Camping Tips” Series and we hope you’ve been enjoying! Let us know if you tried any of the delicious camping recipes, family-friendly camping games, or if you’ve picked up any of our must-have camping items. Today, we’re coming in with even more tips to get you geared up and ready for your next camping vacation with us. We are bringing you Extravagant Extras! You don’t NEED them on your next camping trip – but we think you’ll really WANT some of them! You can pin your favorite tips to your own Pinterest Boards so they’re always just a click away!
Here are our Pin-Worthy Camping Tips – Part 4: Extravagant Extras!
1. We’re going to start our tips with 29 snuggly things to keep you comfy in the great outdoors! Waterproof socks, a wearable sleeping bag, and an inflatable chair are just the beginning of this awesome list. Click to stay cozy, everyone!
2. Cool gadgets are where it’s at! This list includes 13 items you never knew you always needed on your camping vacations. They make a great gift for the camping lover in your life, or something you can gift yourself just because!
3. An electric mosquito repellent device, glow in the dark rope, and flashlight shoes are among the cool camping gadgets and unique camping products in this Pin-worthy post.
4. Clever & convenient is the theme of this Pin-worthy list! One of our favorites from this bunch has to be the inflatable solar light that is lightweight, rechargeable, waterproof, and eco-friendly. So cool!
5. A kayak that can fold up to the size of a briefcase? A glowing, inflatable bubble tent? While these extravagant extras may not be practical, they sure do look awesome!
Remember to save these Pin-worthy extravagant extras and share them with your family & friends. Then, leave us a comment and let us know which items you plan to bring on your next camping adventure at our resort!