The countdown is on! We’re just weeks away from camping season and we know that our wonderful camping family is READY to finally get back to our resort and get back to camp life. We decided to put together this blog post to help you and your family properly prepare for, what we consider, the most wonderful time of the year – CAMPING SEASON! So, without further ado, here are our 5 ways to prepare for the upcoming camping season:
- Make a countdown. And keep it front and center. Download an app on your phone, print something from the computer, or you can even simply handwrite it; every morning you’ll get a pleasant surprise because you’ll be that much closer to Opening Day!
- Get an RV tune-up. If you bring your own RV to camp with us, consider getting a “maintenance check-up” to ensure that everything is running as expected. You don’t want to have any surprises when you head out on your first trip back to our resort!
- Reach out to your camping friends. We hope you keep in touch even when you aren’t at our resort, but if you haven’t spoken to your camping neighbors lately, consider reaching out, catching up, and bonding over your love and excitement for camping season!
- Stock up on supplies. Make a list of your camping go-to items and head out to pick them up. Be prepared with everything you need to have an amazing opening weekend with us!
- Call us. Call us to make/confirm your reservation. Call us to find out what’s new. Call us to see our Opening Weekend schedule. Call us to just say hi!
We hope this helps you prepare for camping season. We can’t wait to have our joyful, playful, energetic camping families around our resort soon! Call us today if you haven’t already booked your next camping adventure…we’re ready for the best season yet!